DRESS CODE - Randolph County Dress Code:
Students are expected to adhere to standards of dress and appearance that are compatible with a safe and effective learning environment. The board prohibits appearance or clothing that (1) violates a reasonable dress code adopted an individual school, (2) is substantially disruptive, (3) is provocative, revealing, vulgar or obscene or (4) endangers the health or safety of the student or others.
- Head apparel (hats, hoodies, headbands, scarves, bandanas, picks, combs, etc.) or sunglasses may not be worn inside the building unless the headgear is worn based on a sincerely-held belief;
- No visible undergarments;
- No holes in pants above the knee.;
- No halter tops, tank tops, spaghetti straps
- No clothing that exposes the midriff or cleavage;
- No pants that are baggy or drag the floor (pants/shorts must be worn around the waist);
- No short shorts or excessively short dresses/skirts; (shorts and skirts may fall no shorter than six inches (finger tip) above the knee).
- No spandex or other very tight clothing, or excessively oversized clothing;
- No sleepwear or bedroom slippers
- No bare feet;
Students must dress-in following physical education classes